620026, Yekaterinburg, Rosa Luxemburg str., 49
We work daily around the clock
Отдел бронирования & Рецепция
The staff of the hotel "ONEGIN" will be happy to advise you on any issue and book a room for you.
+7 (343) 310-38-38
+7 (343) 253-56-82
+7 (343) 253-56-91
+7 (343) 310-10-40
9th floor / opposite the reception
+7 (343) 253-56-92
End User License Agreement
- Use of materials from the Site is governed by the norms of the legislation of the Russian Federation and International Legal Norms.
1.2 The User fills in the form posted on the Site, the fields relating to personal data: the indication of the name, phone number, address, e-mail, and other information that are listed in the Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of July 27, 2006, as well as the user's clicking "Send" is a consent to this user agreement. By this action, the User confirms that he is familiar with all the terms of the Agreement and is fully aware of their significance, as well as the possible consequences of violating these conditions.
1.3 The Agreement comes into force from the moment the User accepts its terms.
1.4 The User confirms that when publishing a question, he acts on his own behalf and in his own interests, confirms consent to transfer his personal data to the owner of the Sites, by specifying them in response to requests from the Site interface, confirms the accuracy of the personal data provided. The risks associated with the consequences of the provision of false information by the user are borne by the user in full.
1.5 The User undertakes to use the Site solely for the purpose of obtaining information about the services provided by the Site owner.
1.6 The user undertakes not to publish materials in matters calling for violation of the law.
1.7 The user undertakes not to take actions that may interfere with the normal functioning of the site.
1.8 The User undertakes not to distribute with the use of the Site any confidential and protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation information about other individuals or legal entities.
1.9. The User undertakes not to use the Site to distribute advertising information.
- The administration of the site has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time, which come into force from the moment of their publication.
2.1. The Site Administration is not responsible for the damage that the user may receive when clicking on the links of other Internet resources posted on the Site.
2.2. The Site Administration is not responsible for the damage caused to the user as a result of actions taken by him independently, guided by the information posted on the Site.
2.3 The site administration has the right to disclose information about the user if the current legislation of the Russian Federation requires such disclosure.
- Any use, appropriation, copying, distribution of information posted on the Site is not allowed and entails the application of penalties.
3.1. When quoting materials from the Site, a link to the Site is required.
- All disputes related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The User confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.